I was nominated for the Seven x Seven Link Award by http://dadirridreaming.wordpress.com/ .
About dadirri dreaming :
For as long as I can remember I have wondered about the ‘spiritual’ side of life. My explorations have gone in many directions, but now I am content to do what little I can to bring light and love to those around me.
We live near the sea, surrounded by bushland and beautiful wild beaches. Kangaroos and wallabies graze all around the house, red bellied black snakes hunt the frogs in the dams, water lilies adorn the pond in their season. With my two year old granddaughter I sit and watch dragonflies, while birds dart in out of the thick native flowering shrubs we planted to create a habitat for them. We play hide and seek behind the tree trunks, we laugh and exclaim, a lot!
There are three yoga classes in the Barn at present, my chance to explore presence, being, breath, stillness, movement as I guide each group in gentle yoga. I am always learning, amazed at the wonder of life, the quest for consciousness. My favourite yoga teachers are Donna Farhi and Judith Hansen-Lasater.
Blogging is a new joy, giving me an opportunity to think, observe and investigate, finding nourishing titbits to share with others. Thanks for joining me here at dadirridreaming!
Lets see how we go :
To accept the nomination for the Seven x Seven Link Award I need do the following:
1) Tell you something about myself that you probably don’t know.
2) Come up with seven of my own blogs one for each category.
- Most Beautiful Piece
- Most Helpful
- Most Popular
- Most Controversial
- Surprisingly Successful
- Most Underrated
- Most Pride Worthy
3) Nominate 7 more people for this award. So here goes!
1) You probably don’t know that I had all my teeth extracted at the age 0f 35. No, that’s not good eno0ugh because on the offchance that someone who actually has met me reads this, they very well could know that. They might not know that the dentist’s name was Ashley Cooke.
You probably don’t know what blood type I am. I haven’t the least idea.
And I don’t think anyone knows that I I once drank laudanum. Hang on. Tony probably knows that. Help me out here. I don’t think anyone knows what happened to my pointer finger on my left hand. I can’t bend it. Haven’t been able to for about 4 years. There’s some arthritis in it but that doesn’t explain the total lack of movement. I don’t know what happened to it and noone else seems to.
2. A LOOK AT MY OWN BLOG POSTS.
- Most Beautiful Piece: SAFFRON 2012
- Most Helpful: BELL SANDERS LINEAGE
- Most Popular: TELSTRA PROTEST IN BILAMBIL
- Most Controversial: DON’T BE AFRAID OF WHAT PEOLE THINK
- Surprisingly Successful: 18 DECEMBER 2011
- Most Underrated: WRITE AN EPILOGUE
- Most Pride Worthy: THE LAST BENCH
Now seven bloggers to share the award with, in no particular order!
Whoa. Here’s a challenge.